Counselling can help you see things more clearly, make choices, and move forward
Counselling is a type of talking therapy which aims to help you understand your thoughts and feelings in a private, confidential setting.
Sessions are generally weekly for 50/60 minutes. .
This will be an opportunity to talk about anything that’s troubling you and explore your thoughts and feelings, while providing support to help you find your own answers,.
What sort of things can I talk about?
- Feeling sad, unhappy or lonely
- Feeling like you’ve lost your sense of purpose or direction
- Depression and/or anxiety
- Stress about school, exams or work
- Bullying or abuse
- Grief and bereavement
- Family or relationship issues
- Sexuality or gender
- Suicidal thoughts or feelings
- and more…..
I am an experienced, Counsellor, fully insured and registered with the British association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP), Which means I adhere to their codes of practice and ethics.
I use an integrative approach to help support you in your progress. Please contact me for more information